Saturday, June 20, 2015

Netflix Favorites Review | May & June



If you are searching for a new favorite movie to watch or an awesome Tv series to become obsessed with and binge-watch during the weekend, I might have got you covered. In the past months I have discovered some new tv shows and movies that I loved and actually have still been loving. They are 5 in total, 3 series and 2 movies and they are very different from each other, so there's probably one for every taste. 

So let's start, shall we?

1. The Blacklist





This is my N°1 Tv show right now, I loved this show. My mom and I watched together the first season in a week and we were hooked. Sadly there isn't the next season yet on netflix, but when it comes, I will probably watch it in a weekend. 
I couldn't help but notice the small similarity between this show and the movie Silence of the Lambs, the relationship between the criminal and the FBI agent in both, of the movie and series, are very much the same. Although that would be a problem for most of people, that actually made me like the show a lot more, because I am very fond of the movie. So if you enjoy Silence of the Lambs or just FBI, government and political shows with lots of action, you will probably love this show too. 



2. Downton Abbey





After finishing The Blacklist I was kind of lost, you know that feeling that you get when you finish a series and you don't know what to do? So that was me, I didn't know what to watch next and I spent weeks looking for a good show to watch...then last week I found Downton Abbey and I'm already in love with it. I just finished the first season and I've got two more to go, I was reliefed when I noticed that there were already 3 seasons on netflix. 
What made me like this show was of course the history. The story happends in the early 20th century, when the WWI kind of begins. The show is just beautiful, the costumes are amazing, the history accuracy is outstanding and just the story and characters in general makes the whole show a hundred times better. If you are a fan of movies that have lots of history and ones that shows the life in another century, this might be the tv show for you. 



3. Dance Academy 





I found out about this series a few months ago when I was researching some ballet stuff, and I actually really like it. It is not like a love relationship compared to the other series above, but I really enjoy it. What made me watch this series was of course it's connection with ballet, it is very fun to see how is the dance and ballet world through this show, and you can actually learn some tips and tricks for dancing. I would recommend this series for eveyone who likes dancing and some light teen drama.



4. Flipped





This was such a cute movie, i've never seen anything more adorable. I've already watched this movie a few years ago before, but I didn't remmember the name of the movie so I never watched it again. Until, it came out on netflix, what made me very joyful. I told my little brother to watch this movie too, because I think is suitable for young kids above the age of 10, and he enjoyed it too.

In my opinion this is the type of movie that you get some lessons off of it about life. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cute and lovely romantic? I think, to watch in a saturday afternoon with your family when there's nothing to do.
WARNING! You will die of adorableness.


5- Horns




Gosh, this movie was crazy. I'm not saying in like in awesome way, I'm saying actually like in a crazy/lunatic way. After finishing the movie, I caught myself thinking for a few minutes about what in the world was that film. Is not that I didn't like it, I enjoyed it a lot actually. The plot was very cool, and the twist in the end was very good, kind of predictable, but still very good.
Yes, I watched this movie because of Daniel Radcliffe. What can I do, I always take the change if I can see Harry again. Ok lets go back to the movie now, sorry.

The story was different of course, you don't see someone with horns in that much in movies, but I think in my opinion, there is a much deeper meaning in this movie, but I could not find out what. If you have already watched this film, and want to express what you thought of it, you can comment down below.

I recommend this movie if you are just looking for something unique and kind of crazy to watch. If you are like bored in watching the same old thing over and over again, give this movie a try. It might not had been my most favorite, but it could be yours.




Thank you guys so much for 170 followers on Bloglovin. I hope you are having a great saturday morning. And if you watch any of these filmes, please feel free to leave a comment down below about what you thought of them,

Have a good day,

Ana




No comments:

Post a Comment