Sunday, June 28, 2015

Update + Favorite Winter Outfit



Thought of just writing an update post of the past 2 weeks and what is happening in my life right now. Well not much actually, I have been extremely busy with school, we started finals week last week and it is just going to end this next friday. But happly this is going to be the last week before the school games, the last week of tests and there is less than two weeks for our winter break. 

You can be sure that I will be posting a lot of times on my blog this winter break, writing some interesting and creative stuff, because I been noticing the lack of contenent on this blog. I am usually doing some easy and simple posting just to keep the blog active, because if I didn't I'd probably not post for months. 

So my plans for this 2-week break is to read alot and do some new things around my city. I am curently reading Throne of Glass by Sarah J Mass, and I am loving it. The characters are so likeable and the story so different, but I not going to say much about my opinion on the book because I want to save it for a review.

My friends and I are planning on doing like a city tour and visit some museums and new cafes in the city. I think is so much fun to explore the city you live in and discover new things and places, I love doing that on a Saturday specially.









So now for my favorite winter pieces... I am a very basic person, so there is nothing special about my taste of fashion, specially in the winter season. My favorite sweater rigth now is this knit grey one from Hollister. I got it a few years ago and it is still my favorite. I love the cool way it look, The of the shoulder style makes it look effortless.

And for the bottoms, this pair of basic dark blue distress jeans. They are from Aeropostale and I got them for like 6 dollars on sale, but the speacial thing about them is that I made the rips myself. They were just a boring pair of jeans and I rarely wore them at all. So I decided that I would make a little DIY project and make these jeans look cool and modern. So that happend and they became my favorite pair of jeans ever.



So I hope you enjoyed this little update post and I promise you all that I will be more consistent on this blog when in winter break. Have a great week,

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment