Saturday, January 31, 2015

2015 School Supplies


One of my goals this years is to be more organized with school, study more and commit to a everyday two hour study schedule. I did not have to buy a lot of school supplies this year, since it is my last year, but I got some things and I did some diy's too. The school I go to we have 14 subjects, but we don't need to have binders and notebooks for all of  them, because we have books for each subjects.






I got a pink folder to put all of my tests and assignments. I kind of did a DIY on it, I cut some magazines and randomly selected some images, and did somes collages. It doesn't even make sense.















This my agenda/planner for this year. I really like it, it has a clean and simple design on it, and it is very easy to organize your schedule. It just had one flaw, it didn't come with a pocket folder to put stuff on the inside, then I did one with paper and just glued some magazine images on it. I think it looks pretty cute. I put some post-it notes on the inside too. I love this panda ones, they are very helpful and cute.






I have lots of binders, but for this year I am just going to use one, and I chose this polka dot/teal blue one. I think it is cute and fun for school, and it keeps me pretty organized. I bought some dividers to separate some of the most important subjects. The black one is Physics, the grey is Math, blue is Chemistry, green is Biology and orange is Portugue grammar/literature.






This is my last year's notebook for writting class, and I am going to use it again this year. I love writting class, the teacher is actually really nice, we always have debates about movies and books, and we have liberty to write and speak in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment