Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Recipe: Banana Bread


I love drinking my afternoon coffee with some cake, and sometimes it is hard to find a healthier version of a coffee cake. And this one is delicious, it's very moist and very filling. It is very easy to make, I just put everything in a blender except the breadcrubs flour, that I would recommend to blend it by hand.





I would recommend you to put the breadcrub flour a little at a time, because this type of flour is kind of heavy, and if you think that the mixture has enough flour you don't need to put all of it. And feel free to substitute any of this ingredients for similar ones, especially is you are gluten free.






     Ingredients:
  • 4 Bananas
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 cups breadcrub flour
  • 1 cup of brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
  • 1 tablespoon of backing soda


No comments:

Post a Comment