Tuesday, January 20, 2015

▲ A Summer Weekend ▲

 This past weekend I went to my family's beach house and it was great. Although it rained a lot at night, the day was hot and vey sunny. I didn't do a lot this weekend, because I just wanted to relax at home and at the beach, but I did walk along the beach shore and went out grocery shopping.
 If you had asked me a few years ago if I liked the summer time, I would probably say "God no! I want school again". But well, that was 4 years ago, in middle school, when I didn't need to have that much of responsibility. Now that I am a senior in high school and I'm having more and more responsibilities and always having to think about the future, I am starting to appreciate the summer and having no school, and doing leisure activities.













































No comments:

Post a Comment