Saturday, March 28, 2015

Coffee Book Tag








I have been seeing this tag everywhere on youtube, and I am very excited to answer these questions because I am a coffeeholic. Coffee is what keeps me going, I love drinking it in the mornings and in the afternoons. I used to drink coffee more than two times a day, but I restrained myself a little because too much caffeine is not that healthy for you. Ok, I'm going to stop ranbeling now. This tag was created by the channel BangadyBangz on youtube and it is a very creative tag. Feel free if you are a coffee lover like myself to answer these questions.


Questions:


1. Black: Name a series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.

2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children's book?
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.


Answers:




1. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. It is not actually a series, I think, but I had a hard time getting in to it, such a hard time that I did not even finish it yet ( but I will, one day). And this book series has a lot of fans, I just could not believe it. I am probably going to give it another try, because there is a lot of people that loved this book and well there is only one reason that explain why it is so loved, probably because it is a good book. The time I started reading it, I think I wasn't in the mood for futuristic and aliens books, that is probably the reason I couldn't get in to it.


2. The Fault In Our Stars by Jonh Green. Kind of obvious, but it is the truth. I think every John Green book gets really popular during the colder months, I don't know the reason to that, but it just is. I think it is because they are just very human books you know, just real books.

3. Who's going to find Van Gogh's treasure? by Thomas Brezina. I've already told the story of this book in a separate post, but I am just going to sum the story up a little. I really love this book because at the time I was very obssesed with Van Gogh (I still am until this day actually), and this book was kind of the start of my passion for literature too.

4. City of Bones by Cassandra Claire. I did not finish the series yet, but I really want to because I loved the two first book. I just remember reading City of Bones in 8 hours, I couldn't put it down. I just really liked the story and the characters, especially Jace, he is just so funny in a sarcastic sort of way.

5. Insurgent by Veronica Roth. This is no surprise for anyone, because the movie just came out and it is very popular. I wrote a post on the new movie Insurgent, feel free to check it out.

6. The Moth Diaries by Rachel Klein. I actually don't know if she is a indie author or not, but there are not that many people that talk or know about her and her books. This book especially is so good, I cannot recommend it enough, if you have a chance read it. I have a review on this book too.

7. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan. I wanted more, I was expecting like so much more. Not that it wasn't great, I still love all the percy jackson books, but this was the last book and last books are suppose to be shocking and awesome, but I wasn't satisfied with the ending.

8. The Divergent Triology. Tough the ending was sad, I think it fit perfectly to the personality of the books and it was pretty satisfying for me.







Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Ana







No comments:

Post a Comment