Saturday, April 11, 2015

"I don't know anything with certainly, but seeing the stars makes me dream" - Vincent Van Gogh






Today was a great day ( 7 p.m in Brazil right now), I have already told you guys a million times how much I love Saturdays, but I have to say it again, Saturdays are the best day of the week. Today I went out with my dad and we went to a book fair that my city is going to have for a week. I love going to this book fair, I go to it every single year and never get bored, every year they have something different, like a band playing or a play, it is just so fun.

I found this Van Gogh book, I was so happy because I was looking for this edition for months now. This book is part of a 25 book series about artists and their work, but I could never find the Van Gogh one and I had the luck of finding it today and I only paid 10 bucks for it. Such a great deal!

I got to spend time with my dad today, because we both are so busy during the week that we don't have time even to talk. One thing we both like to do is go out with his motorcycle, he is a huge fan of Harley Davidson since he was a kid and he just got one for himself, and I kind of learned to love bikes too specially HD. I love feeling the wind on my face and it blowing my hair, it just feels like you are flying, like you are free.



Well that was my day, hope you guys had a great Saturday too.

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment