Sunday, June 7, 2015

♫ Music I'm Loving ❤








Thought of just sharing with you guys some songs that I've been loving a few weeks now. So I hope you enjoy listening to them.

I'm kind of in a 50's and 60's mood right now, I love listening and dancing to this type of music because it is so lively and fun. The first three songs are from these decades, and they are those type a songs that you imagine listening in those 50's snack bars or that you can totaly hear in the movies Grease or Cry Baby.

The fourth song is by Cage the Elephant. I have already talk about this band in another post before, but it was about another song of theirs. But this one is just as amazing as the other one. The next song is a Mozart piano sonata by Christian Blackshaw. I don't understand much about classical music, but I really like listening to the piano when I am reading or studying, it gets me more focused in what I'm doing.

And the last song is by a brazilian singer, called Chico Buarque. I have to say... this man was a music genius, his songs are filled of historical secret meanings and his music was a symbol against the dictatorship that happend here in Brazil in the 1960s.



      



       



        



         


        



      




Hope you all had a awesome weekend and that you enjoyed this post. Feel free to listen to any of these songs.

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment