Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Evidence Ballet Slippers | Review


I wanted to write this post on Sunday actually, but I was extremely busy with some school stuff, so I couldn't write a post for the last two days. Well, I don't know why I decided to write a post review about a ballet shoe, but I thought I should share the wonderfullness that is this pair of slippers. I'm not sponsered by them or anything like that, I just wanted to write a post that could help people who are interested in buying this brand's ballet shoes, so they can first know how well it works and the details of it before buying. Because I myself when I bought this pair last month, I searched on the internet to find some type of review on it or something, but I found nothing, so I thought...I'm just going to write my own then.

I bought the ballet shoes on an event that my city has every year that only envolves art and dance, and I even I talked about it on my last post. So there was this store called Evidence Ballet and well I went their and bought this pair of ballet slippers. The unique thing about them, the main reason that I wanted to purchase them, was the stretch material it has on almost the entire shoe.This stretch part is very soft, made with cotton, and it fits like a glove in your feet. It adapts perfectly to the feet. 

I thought at first that just because is not very popular to wear this type of shoe in ballet class, that it made them not very good shoes. Well I was wrong. They are perfect ballet shoes for beginners, because it so light and comfortable to wear and dance in. I don't know if for a professional or just for a more advanced dancer these would be perfect shoes, bacause this is a review from a beginners perspective , so I don't have a clue if is good for professional or advanced means.

Another thing that I love about them is how beautiful the arches look with them on. It accentuates the natural arch of the feet, partly because of the double straps of the shoes and partly because of the really adaptable stretch. And because of the stretch they are very practical to carry around, thery fold very easily and fit in this tiny little bag that came with them when I purchased. Another unique thing about them is the sole. You can see that they are pink and it has this pretty butterfly printed on it.

The only downside of them is that they get durty very easily. But if you think about, every ballet shoe does. But on the other hand it is very nice to wash, they clean very easily because of the cotton material.

My final say about this product is that I love it. I had a Capezio ballet slipper before this one and these ones, the Evidence Ballet ones, are 100% better than my old ones. The are a lot comfortable and way softer.

Now for the price...I paid for them about $20 reais ( Reais is the name of the money here in Brazil). A very good price for a pair of ballet shoes. The price in U.S dollars would be about $ 5.70, but I bought them on sale so I don't know if the price would be the same .















Hope you guys enjoyed this little review post. There will be coming on your way another post on Saturday, so be prepared. And I would like to thank you all for 212 followers on Bloglovin', that means so much to me, it makes me so happy and surprised at the same time, that people are interested on what I'm writing and my blog. So thank you.

Hope you all have a great week,

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment