Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My Summer Favorites

Hi guys! I hope you're having a great day. So it's been a while since my last post, i'm sorry. I just wasn't motivated to write, so I was just resting and planning for this year. And I have quite some news about my first job experience and what I'm gonna be doing for my gap year, but that's for a later post. This post is just going to be about some of the things that I'm loving for the summer, so I hope you enjoy.

1. AURORA

Last month I discoverd this amazing singer. She is the most unique person ever and her music makes you feel. Such meaningful lyrics and such calm and beautiful voice. I recommend everyone who likes more indie type of music. And here are 2 of my favorite songs from her, they are just fantastic.





2. Paper Towns

This was my first book of the year and I loved it. I'll do a review on it, so I'm not gonna get to in depth about what I thought about the book, but I'll say that is 100% better than the movie. 




3. Sophie's World

This is the book I'm currently reading and I already love it. It teaches you everything about philosophy and has a very interesting mystery throughout the book. I really recommend if you want to learn philosophy in a much entertaining way so that you can really absorve all the knowledge.





4. Wallet

It was time. I needed a new wallet. So I found this one at a local store. It wasn't expensive at all and I really like the vintage/antique style of it. It became my summer favorite because I hate carrying bags in the hot months, so I wear it as a clutch too.






5. Planner/Agenda

New year, new planner. I got very addicted to my last planner, carrying it with me everywhere and writing every important idea and date. But this year I decided to get cutter and smaller one, so that it fits my small purses. I love the intricate design that it has and the pages have beautiful chevron edges.





6. Earrings

I've been in love with big dangling earrings this summer, probably because of my curly hair. And about that, I'll be doing a update on my curly hair / transition, but I'll say it looks a lot better than a year ago. Back to the earrings...I got them at a local store when I was at the beach. They are very lightweight and the color is just amazing.





6. Tv Show


I have a new favorite tv show and it is How I Met Your Mother. It is just the best comedy show I've ever watched. I always loved friends but this show just is way better, in my opinion. I'm in season 7 already and sad that it's gonna end in like two seasons. I'll talk about more in a later post, but for now I'll just say that I LOVE IT. If there's any one reading this and loves the show, please comment down bellow.






Thanks for reading this post. Hope you're having a nice day,

see you soon,

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment