Monday, April 4, 2016

Book Haul


Long time no see. I hope you all are having a great day and that you forgive me for not posting for about 3 months now. I just haven't been feeling inspired lately, but I'll be doing an update post soon. But I think this is the first post of many to come. Because I've been going back and reading my previous posts, speacially those from the beginning of 2015, and I know that I was so happy at the time with this blog and that I was feeling so inspired to write and take pictures...that I want to feel like that again.

So for my first "come back" post, I thought on doing just a simple haul for you guys. Hope you all enjoy!

1-  Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

So, I got this book as a birthday present from one of my best friends. But funny story... My birthday was on July 18th and she only gave the book to me in the beginning of this year, cause she just totally forgot where she'd put it. Despite all that, I loved the gift of course, hadn't read it yet, cause I'm reading the Book Thief (that is the next book on this haul).

2-  The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I've been eyeing this book for a while now. And after the movie came up and all the great movie and book reviews came along, I knew that I needed to read it. So I went to a local second hand bookstore to sell some of my old books, and of course buy some too. So I found a whole shelf of  The Book Thief books, with all of this different editions and covers. And so I picked the one that appealed to me most, and that was the movie cover.

3- An Adundance of Katherines by John Green

Well, I never thought that I would be so into John Green's books, but I have to say I'm obsessed. I didn't think that I would own the 4 major books that he wrote, I just had received some as birthday presents or bought them kind of accidently when I just need some light but fun read. 
I got this book at the same second hand bookstore as I got the previous book. And when I saw that it was the only one there, I knew that I had to get it. The white cover makes me just so happy. This is probably one of the most simple and pretty covers I have in my shelf.




So, I hope you all enjoyed the post and be sure that I'll be back,

thank you for reading,

Ana 

No comments:

Post a Comment