Saturday, January 24, 2015

25 Facts About Me ✽



If you read the title, you already know that this is my 25 facts about me. This was very fun to do, because sometimes you just forget stuff about yourself, and writing this 25 facts down made me noticed how everyone is unique, because no one has the same exact facts as you and me, and that is awesome. Difference is good, it inspire others. Well, maybe there's someone in the world that has the same 25 facts, but let's start, shall we?


  1. I love cinnamon, I put it in everything, I am not even kidding. I like putting it on fruits, cereal, hot drinks, ice cream and in recipes.
  2. I am alergic to animal fur. I cannot have stuffed animals in my room, and i can't have dogs or cats.
  3. I wanted to be a lot of things growing up, an archeologist, a coroner, an astonomer and a lawyer. But those things changed, and I am trying to figure out what I really want.
  4. I don't like loud music and crowded places.
  5. I haven't been drinking any type of soda for two years now. It was my new years resolution for 2013.
  6. My first over 200 pages book was Eclipse ( from the Twilight series), it took me a year to read it.
  7. I prefer plain french fries, no salt.
  8. I am a very thorough person, I always know where everything is and I will know if it's missing.
  9. I really dislike the plaid trend. I don't know why exactly, but it does not look good on me.
  10. I never wore bold lip colors, I don't think they fit me that well.
  11. If you ask me what my main language is, I won't be able to answer. I learned portuguese and english, both, at the same time. Even if I know one of them a little bit better than the other, it is not enough to tell which one is my main language.
  12. I used to straighted my hair every single day. Last year I decided to embrace my natural curly hair.
  13. This year I plan to start a ballet class and a french course.
  14. I like mixing gold and silver.
  15. I hate painting my nails.
  16. My favorite subject is history and literature.
  17. I have an obsession with Van Gogh since I was 11 years old, when I read a book about him and his art.
  18. My lucky number is 18.
  19. I can't leave the house without a watch on my wrist.
  20. I have been very interested in mythology, since I read the Percy Jackson books.
  21. I like drinking my morning and afternoon coffee only with sweets.
  22. When I was little I was a total fan of Barney.
  23. I wrote a short book for my portuguese/literature class when I was a freshman, and it was about secret agents.
  24. I always eat an orange after lunch.
  25. I love finding and buying vintage stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment