Friday, January 23, 2015

My Night Skincare Routine

I noticed that having a skincare routine every night has a great impact on my skin in the morning. I used to not have any type of skin regiment, and my makeup didn't apply smoothly. I have normal to oily skin, but it can be dry in cold season, and all of these products work amazing for my skin type.





The first thing I do is wash my face with the First Aid Beauty Cleanser. This is the best cleanser I have ever used, it has a clean scent, smooth texture and a white/silver color. It removes like 50% of all dirt and makeup that accumulated on the face throughout the day.






The next step is to remove all excess makeup that is on my face that the cleanser didn't remove. But I use this product specially to remove waterproof mascara. I always repurchase these types of makeup remover that are half oil and half water, they are the best ones to remove eye makeup, this one is from NIVEA.





After removing all excess makeup, I moisturize my face with this First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream. And it does what it says, it is the most moisturizing cream I have ever used my entire life, I am not even kidding, this skincare line is awesome and I am very excited to tryout some other of their products. 





Next step, applying oil. I never cared about oils and stuff, but when I got this maracuja oil by Tarte I fell in love with this it. I have to say that the smell is not very pleasent but it gives your skin a natural glow and it make the skin smooth and hydranted.




Last step but certainly not the least is lip balm. I usually use Vaseline, because it is a miracle product for dry lips in the winter or even sun burned in the summer months, and it leaves your lips glossy.

No comments:

Post a Comment