Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Playlist


I found some great new music this month and they've been on repeat on my spotify. I really enjoy listening to music while stretching, it makes me feel relaxed and focused, but I usually don't listen to music any other time, because it kind of distracts me while I am reading and studying a text book. I really like solving math problems while listening to music, kind of weird.



Leighton Meester

Leighton Meester came up with a new album this year called Heartstrings, such a good collection of songs. Well, I already really liked her as an actress in the popular Tv series Gossip Girl and now I really admire her as a singer. All of these songs are very acustic, what made me like them more.











Yeah Yeah Yeahs

I never heard about this band before, I stumbled upon them while searching for indie bands and found them. I really liked their songs, this one in particular is my favorite, it makes me wan't to dance and not stop, and I really like the album picture. I searched for imformation on the band and they were formed in NY in 2000 and is generally a indie rock band. They have a really unique style. Other songs that I really enjoyed are Sacrilege and Maps.










Blond Readhead

I was just searching for some facts about red heads and just found this band on youtube. I really really like them, their music is just so different, it's very acustic and indie and just so cool. I don't want to put it in a box and just say it is a specific type of music. The band was formed in 1993 in New York, and there are three members. These two songs are from their 2007 album, but they have much more albums after this one.








Hope all of you enjoyed this post and that you listen to some of these songs if interests you.
Have a great weekend.


Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment