Friday, February 27, 2015

My February Netflix Picks

I had a busy month, but of course I found time to watch netflix. I love browsing netflix and looking for some interesting movies and tv shows, sometimes I spend hours just searching for something instead of watching something. These are the tv shows/movies that I really liked this past month and I hope that this post helps someone who is looking for new movies to watch.


  1. Bates Motel
I was looking for a new Tv show to watch and stumble upon this one. I didn't thought it was going to be good, but it amazed me. I had never seen something like it, it was just so interesting and mysterious. And the show debates a serious topic that is human trafficking, a very efficient way to get people self aware of this "in the shadows" crime that is not that shown in the media. I have to say that it might not be everybody's cup of tea, but give it a try if you are looking for a new show. 

There is the first season on netflix.











  

    2. What If

Gosh this is such an adorable movie. I think Daniel Radcliffe made it 10X more lovable, but all of the actors were great in this movie, they all had such chemesty. I would say that this movie is a romantic comedie, but I don't want to categorize it in any way, but if you are in the mood for a light/adorable/funny movie this is the one for you.
A lot of people don't know this movie, because it's in the independent movies category on netflix, I really recommend you checking out that category bacause of it's unique and never seen movies. I absolutely love watching independent movies, kind of a personal preference.









     3. Sweet Home Alabama

Who doesn't love Reese Witherspoon. I was looking for some of her movies and found this one, it's kind of and old movie, but a good one. I think it is kind of a romantic comedy movie, and well I love this types of films. Of course, it's not one of her best movies, but if enjoy her movies and you are in the mood for a light film, I recommend it.








    4.   The silence of the lambs


So many mixed feelings about this movie. I liked it, I really did, but I feel that there is a lot more behind the story than it was shown . It is an old movie, 1992. I really enjoyed watching it, although it kind of creeped me out in some scenes. If you like CSI, police/investigative movies, you will absolutely like this movie.







     

    5.  Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters


I was really in the mood for a witch type of movie, but I was looking for a new released one and found Hansel and Gretel. I love fairy-tales-retolds and this was an awesome twist on the typical hansel and gretel story. It is just full of action and great bad-ass characters.








Feel free to express your opinions on any of this movies/tv show or if you have any netflix recommendations be my guest and comment down below.
Have an awesome weekend.

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment