Sunday, February 22, 2015

▼ Weekend Pictures ▲


Saturday/Sunday

This weekend was so good, I got to hang out with my family more and do one of my favorite things that is to visit museums. I love exploring my city and finding out the different cultural stuff that there is here, because it's a "small" city the museums are not that big and the exhibitions are not that diversified, but I still like it. I don't no how to exactly explain how I feel when I visit a musuem, the only thing I know is that I feel different, light and amused. It can be the simplest piece of art ever, and I will still certanly think is wondrous. I just think that art is so amazing, the way that it can have different meanings for different people makes it so unique and wonderful.

I really liked this museum because of it's architecture, it was a house before and the mayor's family used to lived their decades ago. And I found it so interesting that I was standing in a living room where a family used to sit and watch a B&W Tv or play board games, and see through the window where a little girl could have watched the sunset...

After leaving the museum, my mom and I went to the mall just to kill time, but I ended up finding something that was on sale. This denim jacket, I was desperately in need of one because my old one wasn't exactly a jean jacket, it was more like a jean blazer. And today (sunday) we went to a family lunch, it was very fun and the place was beautiful and quiet. It was my uncle's new place, I have to say the decor was on point. 







































It was a great weekend, hope you all had an awesome weekend too.

Ana



No comments:

Post a Comment