Friday, February 13, 2015

Nailpolish color of the week: Glitter






This was my first full week of school, and it was so stressful, I studied every single day and managed to do my homeworks and projects. I started ballet class this week, and I absolutely love it, it is so energizing and relaxing at the same time, the teacher and the enviroment are just great, it makes me feel recovered from the stress from school. I might do a post just talking about ballet related subjects soon. 
This week I wanted to paint my nails with something easy and that didn't make a mess, then I thought of just painting it with glitter. It's so much better, it does not chip and it stays for days, and it makes a good statement. I hope you all had an a amazing week, and happy almost valentine's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment