Thursday, February 12, 2015

Recipe: Carrot Coffee Cake





This is the best cake ever! It is so soft, moist and very tasty.
It is the perfect coffee cake to serve for friends and family, or just to enjoy it yourself. I love putting some jam on top of my cake slice, it just gives it a lot more flavor and fills you up. 
This cake is like a tradition in my family, my mom always makes it to drink with our afternoon coffee. But as we are just five people at the house, we always end up with left over cake, and my mom always put the left overs in the oven and leaves it to roast. It might sound weird, but I assure you that is delicious, it is like like a cookie and it tastes like one too.






 It is also very easy to do, you just put it all in a blender and mix it up, but I recommend to mix the flour by hand or it is going to give your blender a lot trouble. I recommend cutting the carrots into pieces, medium to large pieces, that helps the blender to crush the carrots a lot easier and it makes it a lot faster too. Pour the flour slowly and paying attention if it's too much. you can use less or much more flour.
Feel free to substitute the ingredients, like switching the normal sugar to organic or brown sugar. Or switching up the type of flour if  you are gluten free. I hope that you like it if you try it out.








Ingredientes:
  • 1 Large Carrot
  • 2 Cups of Flour
  • 2 Cups of Sugar
  • 1 Cup of Vegetable Oil
  • 3 Eggs
  • 2 Teaspoons of Backing Powder


No comments:

Post a Comment