Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weekend Pictures ☼

































I went to the beach again, well I have to enjoy the last few months of summer and appreciate that tests at school are not going to start at least untill next week. It was a short weekend, but was a lot fun and relaxing. We did kind of a lunch date with all our neighbors to know each other better and just talk about life in general. I am so lucky that one of my best friends is my neighbor at the beach, we hanged out and talked all day. 
I found some sea shells at the beach this morning and I put them in this glass container, I thought it looked very cute and vintage inspired.
My outfit this weekend was pretty casual and comfy for just staying inside. I wore this diy GAP vintage shorts with a basic pink and white striped blouse that had the word "california" written on it.
Hope you all had an amazing weekend ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment