Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday Afternoon Coffee




I love Saturdays, probably my favorite day of the week, because I can stay up until late on Friday and sleep in on Saturday and then comes Sunday, it is a really good in between. My favorite part of Saturday is to sit down at 5 p.m and just drink my coffee while reading. It's so relaxing. I love my family, but I really like drinking my coffee alone on the weekends, it is just the way I found to put my thoughts together.

This afternoon, I ate some lactose free biscuits and a piece of my mom's all crub banana cake (perfect with coffee), speaking of which I will write a post about it when she decides on backing it again. 
I like my coffee mostly black, just a hint of milk to give it some color.

The only time I have to read since the beginning of school are the weekends. The book I am currently reading is The Diary Of A Young Girl by Anne Frank, a really well known book and in my opinion a classic and must read if you are interested in history/ World War II. I got my copy at a goodwill, paid 80 cents for it, a beautiful find and edition.

I took a picture of two of the products that are really helping me through my lactose free journey, they are soy milk and a organic/lactose free peanut butter. I can't leave without them anymore, I put the peanut butter on every single thing, like fruit, breads, crackers and even on cakes.

I choose a song recommendation of the weekend. It's the song Hannah Hunt by vampire weekend. Such a calming song, I always heard people talk about this band, but never listen to them, and then one day I just fell in love with their songs.




































Hope you all have a good weekend.

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment