Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Gloomy Sunday At The Beach


In the afternoon we went to the beach just to look how things are going over there. It was a chilly day, winter is almost here, and we could see how the beach was suddenly so different from when in the summer. The ocean was not the same as in December, the waves were a lot closer than usual, but still was a great half rainy day.

I always get carsick, it is terrible, specially when I try to read. I was lucky to have brought my Van Gogh book, so I could admire the pictures without getting too sick. When we got there, my parents and I, we just went to see the ocean and talk for a while. The flowers are dying, but they're still pink, so I had to take some pictures of them.

Percy Jackson Lightning Thief was on Tv this evening, I love the books, but that movie just makes me cringe of how bad it is. I just wish that the movie was at least similar to the books.





























Hope you all had a nice weekend,

Ana






No comments:

Post a Comment