Friday, April 24, 2015

Tumblr Artist Questions




When I found these questions on Tumblr I freaked out, they are just so creative. I knew in the minute I saw it, I totaly had to make a post about it and let more people know about these amazing and original questions. I really don't know exactly who invented this, but I found a link to a tumblr blog that may be the source of the post, if it's not I am sorry. 


Ok. Let's start with the questions, shall we?



Questions:


PicassoDo you remember your first word? What was it?
Van GoghWould you rather become famous after death or famous in life but forgotten after death?
Da VinciDo you have many talents or one thing you're really good at?
MonetWhat do your parents want you to do for a living?
DaliDo you have strange dreams?
WarholHave you ever had surgery? What for?
MagritteWould you rather fall in love once and have it last forever (while wondering if there was something better) or have many relationships (but never settle)?
TitanIf someone could give you a title, what would it be?
KahloDo you want to have children? Why or why not?
RenoirWhat has influenced you most in regards of your character?
RousseauWhat is your main philosophy in life?
KlimtIf you have any; are you very close to your siblings?
MatisseDoes observing other people influence your style?
Kandinsky: How far would you travel in order to study your favorite subject?
ChagallWhat 'style' or 'clique' do people typically associate you with?
O'KeeffeWhat is your favorite flower?
RockwellDid you know from a young age what you wanted to do with your life?
PollockHow do you define 'art'?
DonatelloDo you feel like you're stuck in someone's shadow?
BotticelliWhat would you say your 'trademark' is? In either appearances or personality.
DürerDo you take a lot of selfies?
El GrecoHave you ever wished that you could grow a mustache?


Answers:

Picasso: It was probably a very basic and general word, like "mommy". But I do remember my first full sentence, it was "I can do it by myself". A very independent baby as you can see.
Van Gogh: Hard one. I'd probably choose being famous after death, because then people would admire and understand me as a real person (doesn't make a lot of sense, but in my mind does) and not just as a famous person if you get what I am saying. If I were famous and was forgotten after death, that probably means that the thing that I was known for and that I thought had importance, most likely wasn't that important at all. Kind of harsh I know.
Da Vinci: I really wish I had like a main talent, but I was always that kid that liked to do many different things growing up. I would probably say many talents, but I'll have to improve them one day so they can become actually talents, because now they are just things I can do.
Monet: My parents never were strict enough at the point to sugest or make me choose a carrer in life that I did not want, they just want me to be happy.
Dali: All dreams are strange I think, it is hard to have a normal dream, one that is actually close to reality (in my opinion). 
Warhol: Never.
Magritte: Oh gosh, this one is hard. Probably have many relationships, it sounds kind of wrong, but the thought of wondering if there was something better is horrible. It means that you don't really fully love the person you are with.
Titan: I don't know what title is suppose to mean, but I going to give it a try and say "The  organization freak". 
Kahlo: Yes one day, when I am old enough, like in my 30s. I think there is such joy in children, they are so cute and pure.
Renoir: I think the way my parents raised me, but when I was 12 my personality and character changed a little bit. I dicovered that I really enjoyed history and reading and that made me questions a lot of things, probably the one thing  that influenced me the most.
Rousseau: Life is too short, so make the most of it.
Klimt: I have a little brother. I think we are pretty close, we don't have much things to bound about, because of our difference of age, but I really like reading to him and giving advice or just talking about random things actually.
Matisse: Not observing, but if you have a daily interaction with a person, I think some of their personality reflects on you as well as yours reflects on them. But not a lot of my friends like Van Gogh, history, books, balet and other stuff that I am really passionate about.
Kandinsky: Anywhere and everywhere.
Chagall: None at all actually, I hang out with people with different personalities. I really don't think that people should be categorized as a certain style or that they should belong and have interactions with just one group of people.
O'Keefe: Tulips and Sunflowers.
Rockwell: No, I still don't know 100% actually.
Pollock: A beautiful way to show what you are feeling.
Donatello: No, never felt that way.
Boticelli: I am pretty common, I don't have a very different and specific characteristic. At school I'm kind of known for being the "american girl", but that's not at all a trademark. 
Dürer: No, I don't really like selfies.
El Greco: No, I don't think so.




Hope you all enjoyed this post and feel free to answer these questions, specially if you are an art lover like myself. Have a great weekend,


Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment