Saturday, April 18, 2015

Just Another Saturday



It is Saturday again, gosh the week goes by so fast, don't you think? Well, this is going to be a long weekend for me, because I am not going to have school on Monday and neither on Tuesday, so I'm probably going to write more, I hope so, this weekend instead of just writing two posts. 

Today I went to the mall with my mom and brother, I wore denim on denim. It is one of my favorite trends, just so simple and casual, and for the top I wore a grey turtleneck. And then, after, my dad and I went out to visit some museums with his motocrycle, but the museums were all closed, kind of strange. It wasn't a very productive saturday, but tomorrow I am going to the beach, so be ready for some pictures when I come back.


I have a song for this weekend, it is "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran. Everyone has probably heard this song, but it is a very calm song and perfect for saturdays.















No comments:

Post a Comment