Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Going On a Weekend Trip + This Week's Song




It is another holiday here in Brazil. I know what you're thinking, "Another holiday??". Yes, here in Brazil we have lots, but this year we were lucky enough of having these holidays in weekdays. So my family and I are going to visit relatives in my father's birthtown, it is a 5 hour roadtrip and I don't know how I will handle the car sickness. 

We are leaving tomorrow after lunch and we are going to stay there untill Sunday. I didn't wanted to leave without writing a post. For sure I will post pictures when I come back, if there are any.

Well, I'm kind of excited to go on this trip. I just really like being close to my family and sing in the car, admire the view while listening to music and just get comfy and read a book or magazine. But I have to be sincere, I used to hate going to this town ( Actually I'm still not a huge fan of it), I go mainly to please my parents and see them happy. But I imediatly feel happy when I see that they are as well.

I promise that I will finish " The Diary Of a Young Girl" and I will review it. I was just so busy with school projects and tests, that I couldn't finish reading it;


I have a favorite song this week, is "Cigarette Daydreams" by Cage The Elephants. Such an awesome song and band. A friend of mine introduced to me and I really enjoyed listening, it's on repeat on my Spotify. I really recommend checking it out.









Hope you all are having a great week,


Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment